Below are Steps and Rules that guide operations on RIL Trello Workspace.
The Board Contains 3 and 6 Basic Board Columns for Management and Engineering Teams Respectively. For Management Staff, the Board Columns Includes; To Do, Doing and Done. For Engineering Team, the Columns Includes; Backlog, To Do, Doing, Code Review, Testing
- Possible things that can be added or done, features that can be implemented.
- This is the staging area where specs should get fleshed out.
- No limit on the list size, but should be reconsidered if it gets long.
- A list of Tasks and Activities to be Carried within a Week.
- Tasks Should be Added Every Monday to the Cards on this Column
- Each Card should have a description explaining the task and expected outcome
- One or More Persons can be assigned to a card to ensure efficient delivery
- Ongoing Tasks should be moved to the Doing Column.
- Each User is not allowed to have more than 2 Cards in Progress.
- All Users should have at least one item in this state.
- Any Ongoing Task should be deleted from the To Do column
- There should be a Timeline attached to each Card in this column
- Task Here can be broken into bits especially where a checklist is applicable.
- Documents, Designs, Links, Videos can be attached here for reference purpose.
- This list is for items in code review.
- When a task has gotten approval, it moves off to Testing.
- If there are too many cards here, we should break off from other tasks to get code review done.
- Cards come here after being code reviewed, and we're in a place for QA and fixing things QA finds.
- Design review also happens at this stage
- Completed Task.
- Only Team Lead for Product Team is expected to Push a Task to the Done Column.
Links to the completed Task should be attached to the Done Column.
- Any Urgent Task added should be recorded and the date of addition should be noted.
- Blockers should be reported before EOD in a checklist Format.
- Cards should be updated by EOD.
- All communications should be done on Slack with Link to the card attached for reference.
- Any Task Carried over to the Next week, should be reported to the Team Lead and such task Must be completed on the Tuesday of the Next Week.
- The Menu Bar contains an Activity Log stating time and Name of a User that makes a change, and the time the changes was made. Everything is Monitored